Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Here at Ghostly Games Entertainment, to secure the booking we require the user to place a 50% initial deposit of the booking price. There will then follow-up call to host to complete the full payment one week before the event. The host will need to pay 100% of the amount (minus any coupon discounts applied if applicable) before 3 days prior to the event, otherwise, Ghostly Games has the authority of cancelling the event and retrieve 100% of the paid deposit due to client negligence to payment.
If an event of the customer has to cancel the party the customer has two options:
- The first option is to contact the Ghostly Games representative to reorganise party date – this is subject to availability of the date selected, no extra charges will be applied to securing a different date
- Second is to cancel altogether and may incur a forfeit charge on the deposit that had been paid
If in an event of cancellation below are the date terms and the forfeit charge percent amount:
- 100% of deposit is refunded 1 month prior to booking
- 75% of deposit is refunded 3 weeks prior to booking
- 50% of deposit is refunded 2 weeks prior to booking
- 20% of deposit is refunded 1 week prior to booking
- ZERO deposit is refunded if cancelled 6 -1 days prior booking
If you have any questions in regards to Deposit or Payment systems please don’t hesitate and contact us here.
By Submitting Payment you agree to these terms.