Laser Tag is an excellent sport to motivate students to be active, cooperate with each other, encourage communication skills and develop “strategic minds”. We truly believe that our laser tag service would be of great benefit to students, to build confidence within one’s self, encourage students to enjoy fitness and being outdoors.
Our referees are trained to provide different types of gaming scenarios to trigger strategic objectives within the gaming field. Games such as (but not limited to):- Capture the Flag, Domination, Medic pursuit, team deathmatch and the classic “free for all” games.
Ghostly Games Laser tag will bring in all the necessary equipment to the school. We set everything up and dismantle all equipment at the end. This includes:
- 14 Laser Taggers – These taggers are the latest technology from the U.S.
- 14 Head Sensors – These can be plugged into taggers (optional)
- 6 Tent Bunkers – Can be used within a Hall, or pinned down outside
- 2 HUB Bunkers – Larger style bunkers, used for home bases and respawn points
- 2 Game Box’s – These are used for respawn points to reload
- 2 Medic Box/Ammo – We can use these for Medic type games
We can cater for up to 14 players at a time. For a class of 30 students or more, we can place the taggers on a time limit. This will enable “rotations” throughout the course of the class session which will need to be run by the P.E. teacher or supervisor. We would require an area, approximately the size of half a soccer field.
We are proposing several options to the schools or after school care services:
- Adhoc – We come to you any time
- Monthly – At least once a month
- Term – Contract proposal to come once a week for the term
We also provide a “Trial” session which has “no obligations” to see if your school would like to incorporate our services. Ghostly Games has $20 million public liability cover, and all staff carry “blue card” accreditation.
If this proposal does interest you and you wish to know more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0406 763 101. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have or book a trial date.